About Me

My photo
An all around sweetheart w/ a heart of gold. I love to express myself, I'm creative in everything I do. I love to help others and listen to their life stories & problems, I'm very friendly! =)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NO SENSE

I just can't seem to wrap my head around the thought that I've never had a actual, legit boyfriend. I've had one guy I've called my boyfriend but it lasted one week and we never did anything so I don't feel like he counts. I'm 18 years old, a HS graduate, and heading to college in October and I've never had a boyfriend. I'm starting to think guys aren't even interested in me.  I'm not gay, I don't think I send off a gay vibe. But I just don't know.  Maybe they are just too scared to go out with a fat chick. WTF! Oh yeah and I've never been kissed or kissed anyone beside my parents.  I feel like something's wrong with me but my friends ALWAYS say that guys just don't know how amazing I am. 

They always tell me that I'm prettier than them and I'll make the best wife yet they all have had boyfriends. My head is so puzzled that I'm going crazy.  I feel like I've spent the past 18 yrs. perfecting that "perfect girfriend" image that now I feel like I'm nothing like those girls.  I'm just one of the guys.  I grew up all around boys, I had two twin girl cousins my age when I was little until my uncle got a divorce and I would up with all guy cousins again. Guys are just easier and more fun to hangout with.  I can't help that. This makes NO SENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment